Hoping your Monday is going better than expected. I want to share another easy recipe with you all. This recipe was given to me by my sister-in-law and I tweaked it a bit to my taste.
I’m such a fan of easy recipes that require minimal ingredients. The Quick Baked Potato Wedges Recipe is just that! I love how you can add it to a meal as a side or use the recipe for a snack.
I can even say that my toddler enjoys these wedges. I give him a few to dip in ketchup and he loves it! I also serve these potato wedges to my husband and pack them for his work lunch if there are leftovers! They’re just so good.
I recommend giving this recipe a try!
Easy Baked Potato Wedges Recipe:
8 medium-sized potatoes
1 1/2 tsp salt
1 tsp Montreal Steak seasoning
1 1/2 tsp cumin
1. Preheat oven to 350° F.
2. Line a baking sheet with aluminum foil.
3. Spray the foil with pan spray.
4. Wash and scrub 8 potatoes. Do not peel.
5. Cut the potatoes into wedges and place them on the lined baking pan.
6. Spray potato wedges with pan spray.
7. Sprinkle potatoes with salt, Montreal Steak seasoning, and cumin.
8. Bake uncovered for 40 minutes. You can let the wedges bake for a bit longer to make them crispier.
Enjoy! Let me know what you think!