I want to share an incredibly simple, quick, and delicious recipe for lunch or dinner. This chicken thigh recipe requires literally 5 ingredients. When you need to prepare something fairly quick to wow your family and friends, I reccomend this dish. My husband loves this chicken!!
Easy Sweet and Savory Chicken Thigh Recipe
Preparation Time: 1 hour 10 minutes
Cook Time:1 hour
6 chicken thighs
3/4 cup Yoshida’s sweet and savory sauce
1/3 cup Sweet Baby Ray’s Barbecue Sauce
1 1/2 tablespoons garlic spread seasoning
1/2 tablespoon salt
1. In a large bowl, place chicken thighs and add the Yoshida’s Sauce, Barbecue sauce, garlic seasoning, and salt.
2. Mix all the ingredient well.
3. Let the chicken thighs marinate for an hour or overnight in the refrigerator.
4. Once marinated, preheat oven to 350°F.
5. Place the chicken thighs in a 11×7 glass dish and pour all of the marinade from the bowl over the chicken.
6. Bake uncovered at 350°F for 1 hour.